- About Credit Unions & Mutual Building Societies
- Latest News
- Find a Branch
Compliance and Risk Services
NZACU provides a range of consultancy services to assist Members to understand and comply with existing and emerging legislation and regulations. These services include workshops, templates, tools and guidance notes to ensure Members can comply with their regulators’ requirements in a cost-efficient and effective manner.
Through collective solutions for such activities as transaction monitoring under the new Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism Act 2009, NZACU is embracing new technology to ensure our Members are also at the forefront of industry best practice.
Our governance, risk and compliance services include:
- identifying changes in laws and regulations to ensure Members are aware of compliance obligations
- providing guidance to assist in the development and improvement of existing or new regulatory processes and practices
- coordination of regulatory and industry reporting requirements under credit unions’ Trust Deeds
- guidance to enable Members to more effectively and efficiently manage their regulatory obligations including reporting.
To find out more information about any of the services listed above please phone Jonathan Lee on +64 9 522 3545 or email email@example.com