- About Credit Unions & Mutual Building Societies
- Latest News
- Find a Branch
Learning and Development
NZACU provides a range of learning and development opportunities for Credit Union Members' directors, managers and staff.
Our focus is to provide a learning framework, at the individual, group or system level, to ensure a high quality level of continuing professional development is available to our Members.
Our blended approach to learning and development ensures that all learning styles are catered for. Integrated online learning resources and face to face workshops add value to people and processes to enable Member organisations get the best from their teams.
Learning and development opportunities include:
- online learning modules and monthly course schedule
- product training and tailored face to face workshops
- operational compliance guidance and support for best practice
- access to nationally recognised qualifications.
To find out more information about any of the services listed above please phone Jonathan Lee on +64 9 522 3545 or email firstname.lastname@example.org